Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Sunday, October 26, 2008

On An Endless Quest For The Perfect Jazz Square


One of my favorite family traditions is going together watch a movie on the big screen. The first time we all met Keayra {My future-sis-in-law at the time} was at the midnight screening of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Three years later and our tradition is still going strong with the viewing of HSM3. Instead of going at midnight, we opted for a Saturday matinee so we could take Kaicee along. The movie wasn't half bad, in fact it's my favorite of the three, but the best part was watching Kaicee watch the movie. With popcorn galore and her Gabrielle barbie in hand she was completely engrossed in the movie. I absolutely love watching her interact with my little brother as he fills his role as her daddy. When he told her we'd pause the movie so she could go potty, I have to admit, I got a little teary. I am so blessed to have such a wonderfully crazy, strong, loving, and united family. Up next...Madagascar: Escape to Africa!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

awww, so cute

Nielson fam said...

Somer! We saw it too at Midnight! Mommy daugter date! I am right there with you movies on the big screen are the best! And I did watch Kara as she watched maybe even more than the movie!! ( I can't believe she is old enough to say things like "troy is sooo cute!"

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest thing ever! What a great dad. Way to go!