Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cake Wrecks

Life is insane! Life is busy! Life is beautiful. I have plenty of events to recall a-la-blog, however, they can wait. Sometimes I just need something to make me laugh-out-loud! Thanks to Cake Wrecks for these gems (Note: some parental discretion is advised):

Take heart, Peter; you only have to turn one once.

Gross unpassend fliegend Fekalie-Kuchen!
Taschenrechner!!
Wo IST die Toiletin? Fahrvergnügen?
Ich bin ein Berliner!
Schnell! Schnell!

Ahem. Well, I think that gets the point across.

It should be noted that the cake was supposed to read, "Germany, HERE we come!" (Ah, those pesky, hilarity-inducing homonyms.)

Ok, let's be generous and assume the Wreckerator meant "Touchdown," but for some reason couldn't remember how to spell "down."

Even then, you know there are FB pics out there of a bunch of drunken guys posing with this cookie cake held in very, shall we say, strategic locations. Not good, bakers, not good.

I feel I should warn you: this next cake will guarantee you'll never, EVER, want sprinkles again.


And Finally....

I have no words!

4 comments:

Lisa Heinrichs said...

this made my night and a much need laugh!!!!

Ticklemedana said...

bahahahahaha! awesome

Racheal said...

That bumb cake was funny. The doctor looks a little bit scared of going on step farther for fear of falling into the big crack.

Amber Shimp! said...

This is fantastic!