Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

For Christmas, Asleigh and I decided to take Mom to Vegas to see Donny & Marie at the Flamingo. Britney jumped a boared and we took hit the road! We checked in only to find out the show had been canceled. Donny was sick! We were shocked and my mom almost started to cry...she loves them! But, we decided to make lemonade and see another show instead.

We bought matching T-Shirts and got all dolled out for the show. The show was amazing! We had the best weekend shopping the forum shoppes at Ceasars Palace, playing with make-up at the MAC store, & watching the fountains at the Bellagio.

3 comments:

Racheal said...

How fun that you were able to spend some time with your family.

Helena said...

that sucks about Donny, but I'm glad you guys didn't let it keep you down!

Nielson fam said...

Dear Somer,
I updated. Love ya=) Crystal