Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh What Do You Do In The Summer Time?


School's out for summer! I have so many things I want to do!
-Fly kites-
-Hike Timp without a sprained ankle-
-Take a road trip...or two...or three-
-Read non-text books-
-Live through Havasupai-
-Go to Lagoon-
-Laugh until my stomach hurts-
-Attend the symphony-
-Be Kissed Passionately-
-Watch the sunrise-
Let the "Somer" fun begin!

3 comments:

Mommydew said...

Yay! If you find yourself road tripping through Texas you know where to find us!!!
Have Fun!

The Robinson's said...

i love summer! and i love road trips! wahoo...

allicat4 said...

Um.....all I can say is DC!!!!!!!!!!!! And Lagoon. And other fun stuff. The summer awaits!