Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beware of FOMITES

If Knowledge is Contagious,
You've infected us ALL!

Dr. Jensen is an amazing professor. He's been twice nominated for the Nobel Prize, and worked throughout Africa treating Cholera, Malaria, and other tropical disease, taught at some of the most prestigious schools in the nation, and now teaches at UVSC for fun. He sparked our interest and challenge our intellect, and quenched our thirst for knowledge. To show our appreciation, we had shirts made that said "BEWARE OF FOMITES" and wore them to the final.

4 comments:

Devan, Erin, Adeline, Milo & Ollie said...

Somer- I am so glad I found your blog! We are coming back to Provo for grad school in August, so we will definitely have to get together! P.S. Are you still watching Idol? Those were good times...

Kimberchap said...

Hi! I was searching UVSC online and came across your posting. I am just wondering if you can e-mail and tell me who this teacher is, full name, and what he teaches. He sounds neat.
Thanks a lot!
chapmaki@uvsc.edu

Have a great day!
PS-Love the music on your site :) Great soundtrack

Nicole said...

Awesome teacher...and by the way, I passed!!! haha gotta love it:) I thought I was going to do HORRIBLE! Miss you already:(

Jacqueline said...

OMG! He was my parasitology professor and he's who inspired me to teach the lab for parasitology at the Y after he left. Man, did I feel so inadequate following in his footsteps. Tell him I say hello!! loves, jackie