Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nursing...Semester One

First semester nursing...the first semester I can remember LOVING school in a very, very long time. The past 4 months have flown by and have been filled with all sorts of adventure along the way...Rotations in Same-Day-Surgery, Med/Surg, at ONR, and ICU...Injections both intramuscular and sub-q... Best of all...Amazing new friends! I can't think of 39 better people to spend 4 semesters with. One down, three to go... and all it took was...
College Algebra--4 Times...
Anatomy--3 Times...
Physiology--2 Times...
Getting into the nursing program at UVU...Priceless!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I still can't believe it is over...I keep thinking I need to study or something! I'm almost done with the first book! haha

Jackie said...

You're in!!!! I am so, so excited for you! and i love that you're loving it.