Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Monday, December 7, 2009

Awkward...

I know, I know...another Twilight related post. However this is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen! I literally laugh out loud every time I see it! Beware...before you watch, put down any liquids or beverages.
Some of my favorite lines:
It's skin is warm...and not sparkly
Awkward
I thought you were my little spider monkey?
You know for a guy that's over 100 years old you're being pretty immature about this.
What are you gonna do about it bat boy? Style my hair?

Admit it...you loved it too!
Go team Jedward

4 comments:

Racheal said...

Yeah that is pretty funny. ;)

Helena said...

I'm glad I put down my soda! haha, thanks for the warning

Danielle said...

haha i am easily entertained by the fact she had a freakin LITTER! hahaha

Emily said...

Too funny! You should check out take180.com if you haven't already and watch Twilight Before Christmas.