Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sometimes you need to Belly Laugh...

Life is {CRAZY} and there {NEVER} seems to be any down time.
Lately, I feel as though I have ceased to exist outside an educational institution.
So, sometimes I just need a good {LAUGH} and I can
{ALWAYS} count on them...

{GLEE}





{DIRTY JOBS WITH MIKE ROWE}
He's witty...He's H-O-T...and best of all
He's {DIRTY}



4 comments:

Casey said...

Dirty Jobs is one of my favorite shows and yes, he is quite hot! :)

Anonymous said...

Good picks! LOVE LOVE LOVE GLEE. And Dirty Jobs is fabulous too! Good picks

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Ty and I love dirty jobs!

Danielle said...

I LOVE DIRTY JOBS! i have them on DVD! You know who my favorite hot & dirty man is?? Bear Grylls.... survivorman =) YUMMMMM. he drinks poo juice for a living which is gross but...he's still HOT! hahahaha