Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Monday, June 1, 2009

AF Cavemen Class of 2009

Congratulations Kylie and Amanda! You did it!
I can't believe you're graduated! Seems like just yesterday I was babysitting you for the first time. I just watched you as you both slept soundly on a blanket in the family room thinking, "What do I do if they both wake up and start to cry?" I love you both so much! Congratulations!
And to celebrate, we embarrassed them with a little song and dance during lunch at the Macaroni Grill.


(I know you're thinking one of two things: Damn! I wish my family was that cool! or I'm so glad that is not my family. Personally, I'd bet your thinking the first.)

3 comments:

Marcee said...

I am so glad you posted the video of this!!! When you told me about it I couldn't wait to see it! CUTE!!!

Katie said...

I'm thinking the first. ABSOLUTELY.

Megan Young said...

I'm thinking the first, too. That's hilarious!