Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An April Fools Day Conversation...

Help came almost too late, as the gray roots and Grandpa Munster eyebrows had just about taken over, but there I was...at the salon. For those of you who go "al' Natural" the hair dye is all sorts of funky colors when you mix it. For example, blond usually has a purple color to it. So there I sat, cozily in the chair (which I put together, BTW), Britney putting bright pink hair color goo on my head and Kylie walked in...

Ky: Hi guys!
Me: Hi Ky!
Ky: Some, are you coloring your hair pink?
Me: Yup.
Ky: Shut up. Really?
Me: Ya! I needed a change.
Ky: Like pink all over?
Me: Yep. You know that deep dark red every body does? Like that, only Pink.
Ky: I sure hope I'm still here when it's time to wash you out. I gotta see this.

About an hour goes by...
As I finish processing, Britney works on Kylie.
As her hair's almost done:

Ky: How long 'til you rinse her out?
Brit: Uhm...probably 5 or 10 minutes.
Ky: I'm totally staying. I've gotta see this.
Me: I can't believe it's April already. Can you believe it's April 1st?
Ky: I know! It's Jenica's birthday!
Me: It's also April Fools Day!!!
Ky: Is that why you're dying your hair Pink?

Needless to say...Kylie is a BLOND.
Love you Ky Ky!



1 comments:

JNHWJBlack said...

hi girl! Where were you on Sat? We missed you greatly at the shower, we needed your sunshiny summery power!