Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cow bell!

Actually, I've got a pretty bad case of Spring Fever! Today was my perfect-type-of-weather day! You know, the kind where you walk outside and you can't feel the temperature at all because it's {PERFECT}, like the exact temperature that I am so I'm neither hot nor cold kind of perfect! Now, all that needs to happen is for the semester to end, the cave to open, and the sun to keep shinning!

1 comments:

JNHWJBlack said...

Hi, congrats on the LPN so are you still in school for the RN? What is your emphasis? Where are you working? I had spring fever really bad last week too but then my hopes were crushed with all this snow we've had up here in the frigid north.