Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Monday, April 6, 2009

Brotha' from anotha' Motha'

Some people say it's impossible. You know...the elusive platonic relationship. At some point in time, one party MUST be attracted to the other party, even if just a little bit... It's the rules, right? Nope! Not even close. Jeremy and I have been friends, and only friends, from day one.
I remember the first day I met him. Jeremy had just been sustained as the ward mission leader and I was speaking in Sacrament Meeting. As I was speaking, I remember seeing Jeremy and Weston sitting in the front row. As I was bearing my testimony of the gospel, I remember hearing myself say, "I love missionary work," and as soon as the words left my lips, Jeremy way nodding his head up and down and nudging Weston. Less than a week later I was called as a ward missionary.

Jeremy is my brother-from-another-mother! Our minds share space in the same gutter. We get each others jokes. We speak our minds no matter what the situation. There's no such thing as TMI when it comes to either of our lives. He's always there when I need him. He brings me to my senses when my heart runs away from my head. He reminds me of what I want and will never let me settle for less. He's the best brother wrapped up in a friend a girl could ask for! Love ya, Jer!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hey girl! I tried to send an email about a week ago and it said your email address didn't exist. Did you change it? BTW--Jeremy is super cute! (Don't post this. :))

Casey said...

Hee hee hee -- thanks a lot Som! :)