Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

UVUPhoria

It was the event of the century...or maybe the decade...or the year...well, of the day at least. The culmination of the Grand Celebration marking the transition from UVSC to Utah Valley University marked by a concert featuring Josh Gracin, Collin Raye, and Joe Nichols. And to top it off, there was even a Niel Diamond impersonator straight from Las Vegas! A Perfect excuse for a girls night...



...I'm so excited to graduated from a University! I thought that may have been the reason it's taken me so long to get through this higher learning experience--that was until I found out ANYONE who has graduated from UVU in any of it's previous forms qualifies for a diploma from UVU. Sure, now you tell me.

0 comments: