Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Training Day

With my Havasupai adventure less than three
weeks away, it's time to begin some serious training!
Although Ashleigh
has vowed to drag my dead body out alone if she has too, and Mike has promised to eat my remains before leaving my corpse to rot in the Arizona heat, I'm determined to make it out alive...ON MY OWN TWO FEET. Ashleigh, Britney and I are going to hike to Timpanogos Cave two are three time a week to get our rears in gear! We even joined the Mt. Timpanogos Hiking Club to log how many miles we hike over the summer. So, let the training begin!

9 comments:

Mommydew said...

Go get'em girl! And drink plenty of water :)

The Robinson's said...

wahoo!!!

The Robinson's said...

what is the split personality thing on the side? what is one week ago mean?

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. I would join you except it may put me into labor ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am impressed! Daren just got back from hiking that. He went from Wednesday to sunday (today) he had a good time and was very proud of himself for doing it. You go girl!

Shaun, Andrea, & Max said...

My Somerset! You guys are amazing to me! Plus, I wanted to say thank you for taking such sweet and wonderful care of my grandma. It really helped knowing you were there for her. Love you!

Ash said...

I updated my blog just for you.

Shayla said...

that is AWESOME. What time of day do you guys go? I want to join you sometime! Except my knees can't handle it 3 times a week. :) Have you been to mapmyrun.com? You can draw on where you run (or hike) and it will figure out how far you've gone. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. :)

Nicole said...

Wow good job! That place sounds like so much fun! After you mentioned it, I've heard about it from a lot of different people. Have a great time!