Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Silver Lining

In every event, decision, experience of our lives there's a silver lining. While sometimes you have to really look for the sunny side of life, other times it jumps right out of you. Such was the case in todays events. I decided to start the day off right by getting up early and hitting the gym. Being so not a morning person, I stumbled into the bathroom and put contacts into my sleepy eyes...then, as I looked in the mirror, there it was. A silver lining staring back at me. Well, perhaps it would be more accurate to say a silver line...right on the crown of my head... my first gray hair!

3 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Gray? No way! Well I don't think it always symbolizes being old. My husband has little gray hairs all over his head and he's not yet 25! Maybe it symbolizes hard work:)

Ticklemedana said...

Sweet! that's awesome...I will now bow to my wise, all-knowing friend...=D