Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Footprints on my heart

Have you ever noticed that it's often the smallest things that leave the biggest impressions on a life? They range from momentary encounters with strangers to lifetimes of moments with cherished friends. I've been shaped by those moments.
I treasure each of them.

"SOME PEOPLE come into our lives and quickly go.
Some people move our SOULS to DANCE
They AWAKEN us to UNDERSTANDING
with the passing WHISPER of their WISDOM.
Some people make the sky
more BEAUTIFUL TO GAZE UPON.
They STAY in our lives FOR A WHILE.
They LEAVE footprints on OUR HEARTS.
And we ARE NEVER, EVER THE SAME.
~Flavia


For each moment you've blessed my life and left a footprint on my heart...
I love you.


0 comments: