Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

October~

October is one of my favorite months of the year. Clear blue skies, cool breezes, and natures changing colors signaling Fall is here and Old Man Winter is on the way. 

Thriller
October 13, 2011
  Julie, Kimberly, and I kicked off our month of right by going to Odessy Dance Company's production of THRILLER at the Covery Center for the Arts. It was a goulishly good time! During intermission, as Julie and I perused the lobby, she suddenlty started giggling....one of the undead had been sniffing my back for a good 15 seconds and I'd never noticed!

Tuacahn
October 15-17, 2011
  Every year I say I want to go to Tuacahn, only to have the season's end sneak up on me again. This year I was determined that wouldn't happen. For Mom's birthday I got us ticket to see both Grease and The Little Mermaid. Megan and Jeremy were kind enough to let us crash as their cute little home, giving me the chance to spend time with my Brother-from-another-mother. While I loved both productions, the best part of the trip was chatting all through the night with Jeremy and Mom! 

Halloween River Cruise
October 28, 2011
  What could be more fun than a group date floating down the Provo River where haunting pumpkings glow from the shore as your pirate captain recites a spooky bit of poetry? NOTHING! We girl (Bekky, Kimberly, and I) grabbed some good lookin' fellas and headed out for a night of good 'ol fashioned fun. After crusing down the river, we headed back to our house for ice cream sundeas and a movie. After much deliberation, we settle on the 1989 classic "Little Monsters" -- Two hours of our lives we will never get back. Overall, a fun time was had by all!

Family Halloween Party
October 29, 2011
Halloween is a big deal in our family...a BIG deal! Costumes are planned for months in advance (well, maybe that's just me?) and kept secret until the big day. Our annual family picture is taken each year at Halloween while we are all dressed up!

Me - The Gypsy Woman

 
The bun baker, the bun in the oven and a cute little witch

 Gatsby Family with the cutest little flapper EVER!

Great minds think alike...The flapper era was twice the fun this year!

Darin and Ren are out to find the treasure!

Mom and her girls

Next Halloween may be 11 months away, but I'm already planning my costume!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love when you guys post these pictures!!