Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Y? Because We Like You!

Havasupai is drawing nigh, so it's time to kick it in gear. I'd been hiking Timp Cave again in preparation, but the cost of gas to get there was starting to get to me. When my pass to the canyon expired, well, that was the last straw. So, I needed a new training hike. My roommate, Amber, hikes the Y {a lot} and suggested that I try it. Yesterday, I hit the trail for the first time. The hike is BEAUTIFUL! The dirt trail reminds me of the switch backs in Havasupai, so I think it's perfect for preparing...That, and it totally kicked my butt!

1 comments:

Casey said...

You go girl! :)