Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, December 4, 2008

ZUMBA Baby!

It's one booty shakin' dance party....
And, my new favorite Thursday night activity!

ZUMBA BABY!
Zumba® fuses hypnotic latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic fitness program that will blow you away.


Thursday nights...7:00...Golds Gym...Me, Shara, Dana, and Brittney!
Ya'll should come and join the fun!

3 comments:

Ticklemedana said...

lol! thank god that's not an ACTUAL video of us in that class! HA!

Jacqueline said...

how fun! when i come back i'm totally gonna try this out

Megan Young said...

I love Zumba, too! I wish I could come join you--who recorded your class? I love you Somer!