Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quirkie

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.



Quirk #1-I play with the light switches until they are all flipped the "right" way.
Quirk #2-Toilet paper must go OVER the role. I have been known to change this in other peoples houses.
Quirk #3-I fear heights and rushing water...but I jump off waterfalls.
Quirk #4-I love the lines left after vacuuming...I vacuum walking backwards so I won't mess them up.
Quirk #5-Halloween is my favorite holiday. I look forward to it more than Christmas.
Quirk #6-I'll get my associates degree after being out of high school over 12 years.


I tag...Katie...Amber...Dana...Heather...Scott Pete...and Joni

2 comments:

Ticklemedana said...

yes my tall legged friend...you are quirky...and that's why I love you! and thanks for the tag! =)

jillybean said...

So we have more in common than I thought. I too love Halloween. It disturbs me how many have given up the old-school door to door trick-or-treat for the Lamo Trunk-or-treat. But I find not many share my passion for Halloween. Also there seems to be movement in the wussy costume area. Fairies, princesses, puppies, and cows have no place in Halloween what happened to Frankenstein, Freddy, and Jason?