Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Time In A Bottle

I find it interesting that some of life's realizations sneak up when you're not expecting them. I've always loved going to the Ericson Family Reunion...my dad's mother's side of the family. I rarely see any of my relatives on that side, but come once a year. I really don't know who any of them are...Cousins, that about covers EVERYBODY that's there. This year as I walked down the dirt road to the pavilion up Tooele Canyon it hit me...things couldn't be this way forever. Things would change. Suddenly I felt an overwhelming desire to remember every moment, and save every memory possible of the day. Faces of familiarity that I love and cherish.My Dad and his siblings: (L-R) Gaylen, Richard--my dad, Nancy, and Gary.

The Aunties: Aunt Alli, Aunt Beth, and Aunt Leah.

Me and my Shorty Uncles

So this is what everyone feels like around me!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.