Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I started living the typical college life at 25...I moved into college housing and crossed my fingers that my roommates would be sane...but was blessed with much more. I got Alli and Melissa. I suppose that all of life's friendships are the result of the chance meeting of strangers, but I doubted friendships with bonds to last a lifetime were made after leaving the early 20's behind... glad to report that I was wrong. It had been over a year since the three of us were together. So, it was time to reunite. Alli and I purchased our plane tickets and headed out to DC for some much needed R&R and old fashion girl time...no set agenda, just happy to spend time together. We shopped, went to the movies, took in the sights, got take out and engaged in a plentiful amount of girl talk. Although I am now suffering from Alli and Melissa with drawls, I am so glad I was blessed with sane roommates who ended up forever friends!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so jealous! It sounds like you had a great time, and it looks beautiful!!

We will never be sufficient replacements, but Amber, Josie and I will do our best to stay sane!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love that place! My grandmother is buried there. IT is an amazingly peaceful and beautiful place to be. I am glad you got to experience that. Love ya girl. Hey, i am back in UTah too...by the way