Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Friday, February 22, 2008

ReGReSSioN

I'm regressing. There's no denying it. It has such a negative sound....ReGReSSioN....but really, it's quite FaBuLouS!!! In fact, I'm LoViNG it! In case you are wondering just what exactly regression is, the dictionary defines it as such: a return to an earlier stage of life or a supposed previous life. As 2007 came to a close, I realized the one thing I wanted to work on for the coming year. I needed BaLaNCe! I thought and planned out the actions I needed to take to become a well rounded person---in more ways than just my figure---and set about chipping away at the rough edges, and that's how it began....the ReGReSSioN. I now tease that at 28 I'm living the life I should have at 18....well, perhaps CouLD is a better word. School full time, work part time, roommate life, dating around, attending a singles ward....reading tweeny vampire novels, following my favorite bands on-line. I should have ReGReSSeD years ago!



5 comments:

Nicole said...

I am SO tired! At least you got to go home and sleep:( I took the test and studied all day and now I am making dinner and studying all night! I think I will crash at about 9:00:)

King Arthur said...

I'm an official commenter now! I'm glad you post. I'ma gonna check back here often...you better post!

Ticklemedana said...

Hey love! I just found your blog...totally check mine out.

That said, regression isn't always a bad thing. Some of us had to grow up fast and missed out on fun stages in life, for me that was having a typical freshman year! I love that I can finally live that now...pranks, boys and all! I can graduate having lived a complete college life...Love you...

Dana

Ticklemedana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

more people SHOULD regress! I am doing it at almost 27. It is a very freeing thing. I LOVE you babe!