Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Heaven

Jaxson Nicholas ~ February 7, 2012 ~ 7 lbs 1 oz


"Here is a baby with eyes of blue, straight from heaven, right to you. Or Straight from heaven up above, here is a baby for you to love." ~Mr. Stork

And love him I do!

Immediately. Overpoweringly. Unconditionally.
 How is it possible? We just met, after all. It was love at first sight. 
Holding him in my arms was like holding a little piece of heaven. 
And then, he stole my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaxson is so darling!! Isn't it amazing how we barely hold them for the first time and cannot imagine life without them?

Melinda said...

He's stealing my heart just through this photo...what a darling.