Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Monday, December 26, 2011

Tis better to give than to receive

My favorite thing about Christmas...Presents! However, it's the giving of gifts that I enjoy the most. There's just something about finding the perfect gift. I love seeing everyone's reactions when the paper is peeled away!

Ericson and Keayra came over Christmas Eve Day since we wouldn't see them Christmas day...
 If you can't tell, they opened these...
 Giant egg and sperm in a petri dish!
(It's kind of an on going joke in our family. Baby Jaxson will be here in February, but his baby book started way back with pictures of eggs, sperm, and embryos in a petri dish)

Later that night, I gave mom her gift...


Followed by Ashleigh the next day...


Pretty sure I'll be watching these videos for years to come! 
Merry Christmas!!! 

1 comments:

Katie said...

This made me laugh! Excellent way to start the morning!