Hhhmmmm.....

Does anyone ever read these things? If so, make a comment, leave a note, or drop me a line....let me know you were here.

Free Counters

Free Counter

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shift and Blurr....

I would make a terrific groupie! I can't deny it any longer. The desire has always been there... Buried deep within my psyche. Then, I saw the light, The Daylights, and now....it's been let LOOSE! I <3 The Daylights! The grungy, sultry, sound of his voice alone can make a girl quiver. Add the deep blue eyes, tempting lips, and inviting scent, and Mmmm..... That would be Ricky. Sigh. If only a 28-year-old woman chasing a band across the country wasn't seen as creepy, delusional, and
d
own right stalker-ish. Check them out www.thedaylights.net.











4 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks like you had a fantastic time! I'm so glad I got to chat with you for a minute today, and that you have a blog! It encourages me to keep up with mine. Loves, j

Nicole said...

You are awesome! I love your blog!

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Hey the insurance agents name is Lance Wilson, State Farm #373-4099. The insurance is called Assurant Health

Anonymous said...

The Daylights ROCK ROCK ROCK! I love them! When we went and saw them it was such a SMALL setting, especially compared to the Mckay events center. I loved it. good times. keep on keeping on